EFLM bursary programme addressed to Young Scientists from EFLM Member Societies
If you are a Young Scientist from an EFLM Member Society, do not miss this opportunity!
EFLM is promoting a bursary programme for Young Scientists attending the 5th joint EFLM-UEMS Congress to be held on 10-13 October 2018 in Antalya.
The bursaries will cover the cost of the travel, 3-night accommodation and registration fee for a maximum of Eur 750. EFLM bursary recipients will also receive a free on-line yearly subscription to Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine (CCLM), kindly offered by de Gruyter.
Eligible candidates must come from an EFLM Member Society and meet the following criteria:
– Young participants (≤35y at the date of the conference);
– Having a poster abstract accepted as First Author (deadline for abstract submission July 15, 2018)
Applications must be submitted through the application form (click here to download it) and accompanied by the following documentation:
1) Copy of the ID or passport,
2) Document proving the membership to the EFLM National Society,
3) Notification of poster acceptance (acceptance/rejection will be sent by the congress organizers within July 31, 2018)
Applications have to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org within Thursday August 30, 2018
For any further information, please contact the EFLM Office at email@example.com