All abstracts must be prepared in English. Abstracts will be accepted only through the “Online Abstract System” on our website. Abstracts sent through e-mail, fax, ordinary post or delivered by hand will not be evaluated. Please carefully check all text for errors before submitting into the system as the quality of your submission may strongly affect the outcome of the reviewer’s scoring of your abstract.
Allergy and Immunology
Automation and Analytical Techniques
Endocrinology and Metabolism
Hematology – Oncology
Hemostasis and Thrombosis
Intensive Care Medicine
Laboratory Management and Quality Control
Molecular Diagnostics and Genetics
Neurology and Neurodegenerative Diseases
Pediatric Laboratory Medicine
Therapeutic Drug Monitoring and Toxicology
The date of last submission is July 15, 2018.
Instructions to Authors for the Preparation of Abstracts
- Title: The abstract title should be brief and specific, please do not use abbreviations. Use bold font. The initial letter is a capital, the rest lower case.
- Authors’ names:
2.1 Authors’ names start with their initial(s) and are followed by their second names. Authors’ names are in bold font.
2.2 Underline the corresponding author.
2.3 Give department, institution, town and country of all authors (no country abbreviation before postal code).
2.4 If there is more than one affiliation, add superscript numbers or superscript lowercase letters to each author name and precede each affiliation with the corresponding superscript number. Run on and do not start a new line with a new affiliation.
- Abbreviations: Use standard abbreviations only. When you use non-standard abbreviations, spell out the full word at first mentioning and insert the abbreviation in parenthesis, after then use the abbreviation consistently.
- References: References in text are numbered style in parentheses in the order of their citation. At the end of the text citations should be assembled in the order they appear in the text in accordance with the Vancouver style, e. g.:
- Jacobsen DW, Catanescu O, DiBello PM, Barbato JC. Clin Chem Lab Med 2005;43:1076-83.
- Kleine TO. In: Ruiz-Torres A, Hofecker G, editors. Modification of the rate of aging. Wien: Facultas, 1992:177-82.
The names of the journals should be abbreviated according to the National Library of Medicine Title Abbreviations http://www.nlm.nih.gov/pubs/factsheets/constructitle.html. Give first and last pages.
- Figures and Tables should be avoided.
- The abstract should not be longer than 3500 character.
• Abstract acceptance letters will be sent by July 31, 2018 to the submitting authors contact e-mail address in the system.
• All accepted abstracts will be highlighted in the system and authors will be able to monitor the actual situation of their abstracts.
Oral presentations in order